Pages - Finance Services
Google Translate           
Finance Services
Finance Services

Education Funding

School Board Financial Statements

?Charitable Donations

  • Does the Board have a Charitable Donation registration number??Yes.
  • Does the Board issue donation receipts for tax purposes??Yes, in accordance?with?Board Policy and Procedure #129.0, Donations?and Canada Revenue Agency guidelines.
  • What is the minimum donation amount to qualify for a donation receipt??The minimum amount for which the Board will issue a donation receipt for is $20.00.? For donations received through School Cash Online a donation receipt will be issued for any amount.
  • Does the Board accept donations of used vehicles??Yes, in accordance with?Board Policy and Procedure #129.0, Donations.?Please contact?Finance?Services prior to donation at?ext. 2013.
  • Does the Board accept third party donations??No.

The Board does not accept donations of used stationary?exercise?equipment, electrical items, appliances, electronics, computer software or computer equipment.

Contact Information:?Finance Services, ext. 2013.


  • All purchases made with fundraising funds must follow Board Policy and Procedure #676, and Purchasing Procedure #160.
  • A fundraising plan approved by the Principal must be created each school year and the plan should align with the school improvement plan (SIP).
  • If fundraising for a playground, please be aware that a playground with a cost greater than $10,000 is considered a Tangible Capital Asset (TCA) per Ministry of Education guidelines. The Board must adhere to specific reporting requirements for TCA.? Please contact Finance Services for guidance and support in these situations.?

Contact us

General Enquiries 905-727-0022 ext. 2273


Share |